Friday, September 10, 2010

August PARTYGALS Rock Vegas Style!

So, wow! August Rocked in PartyGals Land! 10 parties behind me, a week in Las Vegas, a new kit special... So much going on!

First, did you know PartyGals is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV?Every year, they hold a Mid-Year Training where Partygals from all over the country come to bond, share ideas and knowledge. Let me tell you, it was Incredible, as always. It was my second trip. I went last year FREE as a New Distributor Challenge Winner! I was picked up at the airport in a limo! Taken to my hotel, where I met up with my girls, Lisa and Adina! We had so much walking the strip all day! Had lunch as PF Changs, then rode the New York New York Rollercoaster! Lisa whined all day about not wanting to ride, but she LOVED every minute of it! We had 2 days of intense training. Anything from working your business, to product demos, to self motivators. I can't wait to go back next year!

I have been working on bringing more wonderful ladies into this incredible opportunity! If you ever dreamed of owning your own business, making full time money on part time hours, meeting new BFFs all over the world and in your own area, please contact me! I'd love to just chat with you about this company!

And real quick, I wanted to tell you about this new kit special we are running until Sept 30, 2010! For $250 you can start your own PartyGals business with over $1100 worth of products! This kit used to be our $500 kit, but for a limited time, get it for only $250!



Hope to hear from you Ladies!
Estelle Ashley
http://www.NewYorkPartyGals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment